Not All Like That

In light of my post on my "conversion" with regard to homosexuality (which sure did get more attention than I was expecting), I wanted to pass on the link to a new project entitled "Not All Like That" (NALT).  It is a project for straight Christians to express their support for LGBT people and their opposition to the currents in Christianity that are often hostile to gay folks and gay rights.  It is modeled after the "It Get's Better" Project started by Dan Savage, who is also behind NALT.  You can see the NALT website here.

I'm planning to make a video this weekend to post on the sight, and I will post it here as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Doesn't Care if You Masturbate, and Other Provocations

Another Theology of the Body, Part VI--A Theological Exploration of the Clitoris

Holy Sex!--Part 3.3 Getting Down to Business, Part II